facebook

How is SigEp at Tamu

by:    

I’m transferring next semester and currently at sigep at a different school and was wondering how SigEp is at tamu. I heard they were kicked off and are back now

Posted By: p
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They’re very diverse and active in the LGTBQ community. I attended a Kamala fundraiser they did last weekend. Great time!

By: Bruce
#2by:    

Sooo sig ep is fine. Honestly, if you're transferring from UT or ark or OU I doubt you'll like tamu sig ep. Theyre all nice tho I would say give it a chance but idk what sororities hang with them tbh. parties and chilifest arent huge with sig ep

By: sig ep helper
#3by:    

One of my friends from HS is in sigep him and his brother are super chill

By: XYZ
#4by:    

sig ep here is not good at all, save yourself the trouble and rush a good frat to enjoy the rest of your college life like pike, delt, sigma chi or ksig

By: no go
#5by:    

SigEp has ruined a once great fraternity by becoming everything but a social fraternity. All they care about is money and operating like a business at a national level. They could care less about the undergraduate experience. I’m ashamed to call myself a sigep besides my local chapter. If I’d have known about this garbage I’d of never joined. Now we pledge through a phone, what a joke 🤣

By: Sad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

nice, normal guys

By: chill
#7by:    

GDI is better than SigEp

By: Help

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.