facebook

Real Deal Rankings

by:    

THE Rank… anything else is fake news

Zta- solid
DG- dropping but still highly desirable
Chio- let’s be real, all they have is songfest, but granola girlies all wanna be hooties
KD- strong recruitment, but still have girls they wish they could hide
Piphi-good mix of girlies, but still have some weird ones thrown in there
Adpi- moving up, stole some cheer and dance team girlies, but still have some girls they hide in the back
Kappa- hot take, yes they were on probation for like 2 years, but honestly they kicked ddd and xo butts this year in recruitment
Axo- messed up preference and didn’t make quota, a lot of beautiful girls, but a lot drop, internal problems run rampant
ddd- had a terrible recruitment, didn’t make quota, building a new house and will have a lot drop, once their house is built in 2 years they will move back up… maybe???
Gphi- best of the bottom or bottom of the mid… however you want to look at it, not bad but just kinda there
DZ- just found out they are on probation and can’t have events or initiate their new members this semester pending cpc investigation! If they survive this they will move back up… sucks bc they were on the rise (had this not happened they were def in the rise)
Theta- quickly becoming the new weird girl sorority, wasn’t desired this recruitment and get all the xo, ddd rejects
AOii- nice girls, just not a desired house

Posted By: Queenie
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Agreed.

By: Pogo
by: aggie   

this is accurate - this recruitment was interesting to watch -

By: aggie
by: love it   

good insight - this is how it is viewed on our campus

By: love it
#2by:    

This is the dumbest rank out there!

By: Lol
#3by:    

Mmmhm. Pretty spot on.

By: Nodding
#4by:    

This so stupid! I don’t know dumb ass wrote this but y’all got some weird ideas!

By: Stupid ranking
#5by:    

Yeah ADPI getting on during chapter meetings again you shouldn’t have rank your self that high

By: lol
by: Pot meet kettle   

You’re the one posting on a Monday night at 6:13pm. “Queenie” posted at 11:57pm, so try again.

By: Pot meet kettle
#6by:    

ya know what. even tho there are things i disagree with in this ranking, i think a lot of it is right.

By: me
#7by:    

pretty obvious who the op is

By: Hi ZETA!
#8by:    

DZ isn't on probation?

By: A

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

a zeta wrote this. "solid" meaning a pc full of liabilities

By: ro gam
#10by:    

Kkg posting- they are bottom of the barrel barely hanging on here

By: Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.