facebook

ZTA is NOT exclusive

by: 2024

ZTA does not have chapters at most of the top prestigious schools. They choose to put chapters at tier 2 and 3 schools west of Mississippi and have no chapters at any of the top schools in NE. It is a sorority based on looks, not academics, and they don’t compete at the top schools. Lost their chapter at SMU, OU, Ole Miss, no chapters at top schools in California, Arizona, Colorado, and East Coast.

Posted By: 2024
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nope!   

This is clearly a stretch. Zeta HERE is exclusive, and even if other schools weren’t as exclusive as TAMU Zeta why would that matter? They are top here, end of story. Embarrassing post…

By: nope!
by: MidJul 8, 2024 2:08:43 PM

I’m from CA. They suck in California and are known nationally as just a mid tier party sorority that only cares about looks

By: Mid
by: lolJul 8, 2024 3:47:37 PM

Cool. Spend 4 years as an Aggie Zeta and then spend 30 years trying to convince the rest of the world how special you are.

By: lol
by: @lolJul 8, 2024 5:41:32 PM

Are you forreal right now? Most people join because of the sisterhood and the genuine friendships they make from the sorority, not for some national name. Let people go where they want to go, stop bringing girls in other chapters down!

By: @lol
#2  by: no class   

When I see a girl wearing ZTA letters I immediately think dumb and cheap.

By: no class
by: changeJul 25, 2024 11:42:02 AM

wrong sorority that would be dg

By: change
by: ??Aug 11, 2024 10:09:03 PM

that is so sad for you

By: ??
#3  by: Noooo   

ZTA has no sisterhood, they backstab each other, and it’s toxic

By: Noooo
#4  by: haha   

all of them secretly hate each other. not to mention their head of recruitment cheats on her bfs lol

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.