facebook

Kappa sucks at A&M

by:    

I know a decent amount of girls who cut Kappa. Their rush sucked... the saying is true... kappas only hang out with kappas nobody else cares to be their friend.

Posted By: True
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they want to be UT Kappa so bad

By: bruh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

And Kappas don't care if they're liked by the rest of panhellenic. They enjoy being their own weird thing which is cool for some, I guess?

By: so bad
by: krappa   

they take leftovers from tri delt. all girls from hs and a few small town who wear fake designer

By: krappa
#3by:    

I noticed Kappa is the largest chapter and does not do spring recruitment.

By: 24
by: lies   

Kappa and Zeta both do spring recruitment because they have so many elementary education majors who go do student teaching. If you don't get a bid from Kappa or Zeta, just drop rush and try in spring!!!

By: lies
#4by:    

KKG is and always has been a top house here and for the most part they get the girls they want and they like to rush girls they already know. Most of the girls who cut them (wannabe influencers who want ZTA and DG) are girls they weren’t interested in anyway because they’re a totally different vibe.

By: lol
by: krappa   

kappa does suck and it's hs 2.0 for most of them. they are awkward so it's better to keep to themselves.

By: krappa
by: Lmao   

And KKG’s are suburban girls who like to cosplay old money east coast girls when in reality they go to TAMU😭😭You can’t just call out DG and ZTA for trying to push a certain image when ALL chapters do it to some extent.

By: Lmao
by: KKG for me   

What’s wrong with living in the suburbs, going to a top ranked state school, and choosing quiet luxury over draping yourself in designer labels more suited to a 50 year old divorcee than a college kid?? I agree that’s a pretty good description of KKG and DDD vibes but confused as to why anyone would think it’s a negative.

By: KKG for me
by: Bro   

There’s nothing wrong with it, just like there’s nothing wrong with DG and ZTA wanting girls who look like insta models and wear designer.

This superiority complex is why people have such bad perceptions of Kappa and Tri Delt. Greek life means very little in the grand scope of things. Stop trying to make it into something it’s not.

By: Bro
by: okay   

acting like kappa is so classy and uppity when they were on probation for a year for alcohol hazing is crazy… and including tri delt who’s house mom not only got brought of their house in cuffs, but also got exposed by their own house girls for stealing clothes and bags isn’t cute! you’re not all that!

By: okay
#5by:    

Let’s be real, kappa and tridelt both have problems here. This is why you can’t believe what people say on here, every house is promoting their own narrative. The reality is soo much different than what pnms sometimes have in their head going in!

By: Reality
#6by:    

Do girls who don’t already have friends in kappa even want to be a kappa? It’s known for being high school 2.0 version

By: Aaaa
#7by:    

I love high school

By: go gold
by: Heee   

Hi kappa! Enjoy the next four years that’ll be exactly like your last four years!

By: Heee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.