facebook

Tri Delt House Tear Down 2025 :-(

by: Sad

Tri Delt announced that this upcoming pledge class will not be able to live in house because they are tearing down their house. So sad for the PNMs!

Posted By: Sad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Toughhhhhh for them house tear down is the worst coming from an ADPi who had to do chapter on campus every week

By: .
by: LMAOOMay 2, 2024 6:50:09 PM

i dont think an adpi should be speaking about anything lmao, bottom ranked sorority, get off this app and focus on recruiting better looking girls.

By: LMAOO
#2  by: why   

Why are they tearing down the house??

By: why
#3  by: Pnm   

Hi I was rly interested in tridelt but I also want the living in the house experience when I’m a sophomore. Will they let us know if this is for sure happening during rush or are they not gonna tell us

By: Pnm
by: BoyMay 10, 2024 8:06:11 PM

They probably won’t share because they think it will negatively impact their pledge class. However this new class of new members will for sure not be able to live in the house as sophomores.

By: Boy
by: YupMay 11, 2024 2:57:27 PM

This^!

By: Yup
#4  by: Saddd   

This suckssss. Nothing is worse than recruiting out of a tent.

By: Saddd
#5  by: lol    

So I pointed out that it was funny to me tri delt beat XO to the punch building a new house and my post was removed. Clearly Chi O paid to have it removed lmaoooooo what losers. Congrats to tri delt!!!

By: lol
by: LolMay 15, 2024 11:04:51 PM

Chi O house needs an upgrade wayy more than tridelt does too

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.