facebook

how much are sorority dues

by: dues

how much are sorority dues per semester for a pnm or active? also what extra costs are there per semester? which sororities have the most expensive or cheapest dues?

Posted By: dues
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Idk   

Sorority dues are at least a couple dollars a semester.

By: Idk
#2  by: dues   

aopi has the most expensive, but on average anywhere from 1000-2500 a semester. your first semester is usually the most expensive because you’re paying for your pin, initiation fees, etc. on top of your dues you can receive fines from missing required meetings, not getting enough service hours, etc. extra costs include tshirts, dresses for events, getting a little is SO EXPENSIVE if you want to do it right, and you’re probably going to eat out more/ go out more just from so many social activities. also, its really easy to be influenced to buy more lulu, new shoes, loveshackfancy, etc. when that’s all your surrounded by.

By: dues
by: wellJan 11, 2023 11:12:28 AM

I'm a junior and I've never bought Loveshackfancy. You can wear the same shoes you've always had. Being in a sorority doesn't require a new wardrobe. We also share lots of things like dresses. You can be smart about it or you can spend a lot of money but you have choices.

By: well
by: yeahJan 11, 2023 2:53:48 PM

yeah ofc, i was just saying it’s a lot more tempting lol

By: yeah
#3  by: Pan   

There is ton of info on the Panhellenic website.

By: Pan
by: noJan 14, 2023 2:25:54 AM

there isnt any transparency on the website about dues

By: no
#4  by: Dues   

It varies between $1500-2500 for the year. I don’t think sororities state it anywhere.

By: Dues
by: duesJan 16, 2023 7:15:08 AM

that price is more towards per semester, yearly would probably be around $3000

By: dues
#5  by: Also   

As an active member, there are also various scholarship opportunities either through the sorority’s nationals or Panhellenic…we have had several ladies from A&M who received Panhellenic Alumnae scholarships that were about $3000. They offer it every spring semester and it’s not like you can’t apply again even if you have been a past recipient.

By: Also

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.