facebook

Theta is bottom

by: ..h

Why are they ranked so high here... I never see them on campus/parties. They're w KD, ADPI, and AOPI tbh

Posted By: ..h
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KAT   

You obviously are uninformed. Theta is highly desired by many girls. Theta has a great reputation at TAMU. Known for grades, service, sisterhood, and involvement.

By: KAT
#2  by: lol   

I’m in a top house and I would rather be a Theta than soooo many other sororities

By: lol
by: Bro May 27, 2020 7:04:13 PM

Don’t put others down to lift others up

By: Bro
#3  by: ..   

Truth

By: ..
#4  by: $$$   

Every sorority at TAMU could learn from how Theta puts on and advertises a philanthropy fundraiser. It’s a classy sorority.

By: $$$
#5  by: ss   

please - tired of all the bashing.....ALL sororities have something to offer....Theta's songfest was great and other sororities are good. stop it.

By: ss
#6  by: Greek   

So glad someone agrees. Not a good presence and never see them/their events around

By: Greek
by: JkJun 4, 2020 12:23:47 PM

Truth!

By: Jk
by: InformedJun 4, 2020 1:03:53 PM

Their fundraising events are the most successful of all TAMU Greek philanthropy fundraisers besides SongFest. Theta is top tier at so many universities - Texas, SMU, TCU, Tx Texh, OU, Ok State. Classy, Smart.

By: Informed
#7  by: oo   

Theta is a great sorority. They raise a lot of money in their fundraisers i think way more than any house and they always have good grades but they do distance themselves from the greek community which is unforunate. They are not social or present in greek life. Theres maybe one small group in every new member class that is social and everyone says theyre judgy about those girls but my friends there have told me that they are trying to get them to be more social. and i also dont think they dont participate in a lot of greek life bc theyre stuk up just a bit timid when it comes to socializing

By: oo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.