facebook

more on the subject of legacies

by:    

To all legacies who believe they are in for an easy recruitment read this: This week during OU recruitment, a Theta legacy (mom was an OU Theta, two aunts were OU Thetas, and the girl's sister is currently an OU Theta) was cut after attending the Theta preference party! She was completely shocked when she received her bid. If you are going into recruitment as a legacy, make sure you know the recruitment rules of the house(s) you are a legacy to.

Posted By: truthful
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

not relevant bc KAT is not relevant at TAMU

By: In CSTX

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: wrong   

thats rude

By: wrong
#2by:    

This isn't even true. It is a rumor that is all over being spread by a Chi O who was unhappy with their new class. Chi O has fallen severely at OU and Theta has maintained their great reputation. Chi O has been out to get them since last spring and has been posting lies on greekrank since then.

By: haha
by: OU Theta   

^^^This^^^
I don't know why this crazy Chi O made it up but it isn't true at all.

By the way, Theta allows for legacies who attend pref to not get bids. So even if it happened it's totally cool.

By: OU Theta
#3by:    

Well Chi O has fallen at A&M too

By: Hmmm
#4by:    

Most sororities have a national policy of extending a bid to legacies who attended their pref party. I don't believe any of your story at all. AND what does this have to do with TAMU recruitment anyway?

By: doubtful
by: ^   

You are right- bogus story and has nothing to do with your university!

By: ^
by: OU Theta   

It's a bogus story but Theta does not automatically extend bids to legacies who go to pref like most other sororities do. We're just different that way. So it could have happened but the point is it didn't.

By: OU Theta
#5by:    

It is totally true about what happened at OU. Truthful has all the details right. Legacies mean nothing to OU Thetas. Hope A&M Thetas are more loyal.

By: So true
#6by:    

Chi Omega didn't spread that rumor at OU. It's not even true. There were twins who chose a different house and still had theta on pref night. The girls are happy, theta is happy, and chi o is happy.

Yes the girl spreading the rumor is the one spewing venom all over the OU site. Obviously, she's the unhappy one!

Good luck On recruitment ladies!

By: Lord!
#7by:    

Chi O did spread the rumor at OU and now is at A&M. I went back and read some of her posts at OU's site and she's been after several houses starting in the spring sometime. She's really vicious and apparently has thought that this will help her house somehow. Instead it looks like it backfired because Chi O had a horrible class this year. They have ever since I've been there, so maybe that's not connected but it feels like karma!

Sorry A&M had to have this spillover. I check this site from time to time because my cousins go here.

By: Chi O
#8by:    

actually it's NOT a rumor - It really happened

By: well
by: Chi O   

It was Chi O. Not Theta.

By: Chi O
#9by:    

I'm greek at OU--this did not happen.

By: rumor

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.