DKE, PHI DELT

everything else is irrelevant and an honest waste of time

Posted By: Fraternity
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Thanks DKE or Phi Delt.

By: Okay
#2by:    

is just now way Delt and Beta are on top level.

Fiji/KA
SAE/Beta/Delt
Sigma Chi/SigEp

Phi Delt

By: There
by: my ranking   

Haha no way SAE is 3rd. Come on brah..

By: my ranking
#3by:    

I'd be willing to bet that the guy who posted that is a Delt. No where close to the top

Fiji is "top"... But let's get real. None of those guys were "cool" before college. They're friends with a lot of girls so we call them "top"

By: ^
#4by:    

Phi Delt really become better that we can compare them to sigma chi and SigEp? Also beta is definitely better than SAE and delt

By: Has
#5by:    

Phi Delt has 30 man chapter. They cannot and will not ever be in any relevant discussion.

By: ROFLROFL
#6by:    

Ignorant statement. The nature of fraternities is that they are cyclical. 9 years ago, Fiji wasn't relevant at all and Phi Delt had a 150 man chapter. Were strongest on campus. May want to do a little research before you make another all prediction like that... Also Beta isn't nearly as good as they are given credit for nowadays.

By: ^pretty

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Top:
KA
FIJI

Upper middle:
BETA
DELT
SAE

Lower middle:
SIGMA CHI
SIG EP

by: my ranking   

But honestly, I think the only ones worth rushing are KA, Beta, Delt and maybe SAE. FIJI is a damn HS club. Going sig ep or sigma chi means you will hang out with girls in lower tier sororities and joining any other chapter not mentioned here means social suicide..

by: ^   

Social suicide? Joining any fraternity is better than not joining one, and there are more 7 chapters that hang out with sororities.

By: ^
by: lol   

A good amount of guys in Sigep, SAE and Sigma Chi hang out with "higher" tier sororities. The only difference between them and a chapter like KA or Beta or Fiji is that the WHOLE chapter doesn't hang out with top tier girls.

By: lol
#8by:    

If you want to be friends with the top tier sororities go delt or Fiji,

If you want to pull the top tier sororities go KA, beta, or SAE

By: Truth
#9by:    

Funny how things change, I graduated in 1998 and top 5 frats were:

SigmaChi/SigEp/SAE/PhiDelt/Beta

All around 100 men and solid. Fiji and KA weren't around. It changed since then and will always keep changing.

By: OldAg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.