facebook

quit living through your daughters

by:    

Dear moms,
It is so sad that moms would come on here and make the tacky comments bashing other groups. I wouldn't believe it was true except that I saw an actual mom doing it!
Please get a life, or a job or go do some philanthropy work. You will not find happiness living through your daughter. Maybe you weren't part of the cool group in school but you should be over that by now. Bashing other groups will not make you part of the in crowd. Just getting into A&M is something most people can't do so of course all of our sororities are made up of incredible girls.
Sincerely,
12for12

Posted By: dear moms
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

don't think Moms are doing this. Your rudeness shows that you are one of your friends are posting these comments. Why would a Mom get on and do that?

By: I
#2by:    

There are lots of moms and alumna on here ranking houses and trying to make sure their daughters' houses are strong. I walked in on a friend's mom posting on GR. She said everyone she knew was doing it (my friend was so embarrassed!) That's why a lot of the rankings don't look like the current standings at A&M. They often forget the newer houses and bring up years-old scandals. Sad, I know.

By: haha
#3by:    

There are moms and alums that come on here and post some of the nastiest things--so sad. When girls go through recruitment, the tiers are obvious.

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

bump

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.