Kappa/ TriDelta
Zeta/PiPhi
DG/XO/GPhi
AXO/Theta/DZ
KD/ADPi

Posted By: Luke
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

To me this seems like the most realistic ranking I've seen on here. I like the way it groups houses instead of listing them one by one. The ones listed together are generally the same caliber of girl.

By: ranking
#2by:    

guys get on here all the time to rank sororities!! The above is not totally accurate. I see three that are ranked to high. Any PNM going through recruitment will figure it out and not believe these postings.

By: Of course
#3by:    

what a joke... not accurate at all. good try g phi

By: lol
#4by:    

Actually kind of accurate....
kind of same caliber girl I think....

By: meh
#5by:    

I agree. It's not a traditional ranking because gphi is too new to be that high but I do think it's realistic because of the kind of girls in the house. I'd say similar to chio and dg.

By: true
#6by:    

good ranking and the person above is right = pnms will figure out which houses are good

By: yes
#7by:    

Much better rating than the one I just read.

By: better
#8by:    

maybe this is a guys rating, but I think most girls would go along with it too since it is pretty accurate of what everybody at A&M thinks about the houses

By: maybe
#9by:    

I can go along with that ranking but might change the order of some of the houses in each level

By: lhb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Well, I would pretty much agree with this ranking for the houses at A&M.

By: well...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.