facebook

real rankings for fall 2013

by:    

Kappa/Zeta/TriDelt--they make big cuts. Kappa is known for the party girls. Zeta-pretty girls on campus. Tri-Delt-mix of girls.

PiPhi/XO/DG- next group. Pi Phi has a mix of girls. XO-wierd but surviving off their name. DG-is getting better.

AXO/DZ/Theta- AXO are party girls. DZ-party girls that travel in a group. Theta-nice girls.

Gphi/KD/Adpi--Gphi is getting better. KD& Adpi are getting better too.

Honestly, if you get a bid from any of these awesome sororities then you are lucky & should take it! A&M is a great school. Gig Em!

Posted By: most honest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa/ TriDelt
Zeta
DG/PiPhi
XO
AXO/Theta/DZ/GPhi
KD/Adpi

By: You
by: Guest   

best ranking I've seen

By: Guest
#2by:    

Kappa/ TriDelta
Zeta/PiPhi
DG/XO/GPhi
AXO/Theta/DZ
KD/ADPi

By: after last year
#3by:    

C'mon, AXO should be switched with GPhi. I wouldn't rank them upper middle yet.

By: Almost
by: ...   

I didn't do this ranking but I do think Gphi is legit. I think they're somewhere in the middle now -- even though they haven't been here all that long.

By: ...
#4by:    

Best ranking I've seen yet. Might move AXO down a little bit though.

By: .....
#5by:    

See GPhi all over here.

By: I

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: @above   

I wrote the comment under #3 above and the new post moving them up. I believe they're as good as any of the middle houses now. I'd rather go out with a GPhi than a AXO, Theta, or DZ, and for sure than a KD or ADPi. I was just commenting, not trying to bring out the dogs and get them ragged on for self ranking. Sometimes I think you girls are all "mean girls!"

By: @above
by: @ #5 and #6   

#5 - I wrote response #3 and I'm not GPhi either. Work on your own house instead of trying to tear others down.

#6 - You're not a Greek living on A&M campus. (maybe an alum or someone's mom?) Walking around school, t's easy to see that they HAVE improved enough to earn a middle ranking. (Lower middle ranking but still middle.)

By: @ #5 and #6
#6by:    

I agree...it is much better to be Greek than to not be Greek, but GPhi is still really at the bottom--but still good. They're all good!

By: yes
#7by:    

I thought that they still had to have open rush last year because they didn't make quota. If that's true, they're not middle tier.

By: GPhi
#8by:    

Kappa/Zeta/TriDelt
PiPhi/XO/DG
AXO/DZ/Theta
Gphi/KD/Adpi

By: Agree
by: Almost   

Pretty accurate. Switch GPhi and Theta.

By: Almost

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.