facebook

new posting

by:    

I just came on and looked the posting and ranking. Unbelievable!! It is obvious that some sororities are putting bad comments on this site in the hopes it will help their group. I am not sure who doing it, but even the people the are being accused of it is not always correct. You can tell by the negative comment that they get. Please stop this nonsense!

Posted By: Comment
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I may have bad drama, but I am nice. Stop posting mean comments^

By: Well
#2by:    

You mean grammar? I think you're a mom that still hasn't figured out how to type. You retarded sluuuttt

By: TC
#3by:    

agree with the sentiment of the original post.

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

sad but true

By: agree
#5by:    

lol

By: lol
#6by:    

stop all the fake ranking too... people keep posting rankings that just promote their own houses and bash their competition...

By: stop
#7by:    

I agree!

By: true
#8by:    

G Phi lives on this website and puts down all the other houses to try to push them up higher... they are a good house they are just too new to be anywhere but the so called bottom tier. Sorry but it is the truth.

By: A&M 12 strong

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.