facebook

poor aggies

by:    

The University of Texas has the most competitive and beautiful girls in the nation. Rush there is, hands down, one of the hardest in the country. Why you A&M posters are bickering among yourselvs is so funny. It doesn't matter which group you belong to. Let's face it: You go to A&M.

Posted By: Chill
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this fool!^

By: Bless
#2by:    

hilarious. Have fun in the big12 brah..

By: haha
by: hmmm   

You mean the little 12? And besides enjoy all the liberals at UT you douchebag longhorn f-ck

By: hmmm
#3by:    

Even the top tier girls at A&M couldn't get into a bottom tier sororities at UT, SMU or TCU. A&M greeks are the definition of bottom tier move

By: so true
by: agree   

If this is based on looks, wealth and status only...not intelligence

By: agree
#4by:    

I apologize on behalf of our Greek system, not a classy way to act.

By: UT Greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

the quality is about the same, similiar grades and SAT scores for both schools - just not as many private school or out of state girls at A&M - but the top public high school girls are going to A&M more than texas.

By: not true
by: I'd like to    

see numbers on some of that.

By: I'd like to
#6by:    

Why do you even care? You must have gotten into a lower tier house at UT and are trying to elevate your position thinking you could be top tier somewhere else. You won't improve your situation by trying to make others feel as bad about themselves as you do. Get a life.

By: get a life

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.