facebook

sick of gr

by: Aggie Greek

I'm sick of hearing about PNMs and current A&M Greek Girls on this site bashing or self-ranking eachother. (Not to mention moms- get off!)

PNMs-
For the most part, every post on here is written by an active of one of the twelve houses trying to self promote her house as being the "top"- Do NOT make your decision on which house to join based off of this website. EVERY house has amazing sisterhood and has a ton of fun. If you are going through recruitment, you should be wanting to join an A&M sorority for the best friends you're going to make and to proudly wear your sororities letters- not because random people are saying certain houses are best. I absolutely love my sisters, philanthropy, and house, and believe my sorority house to be the top, just like every other sorority girl should think of her house. I have best friends in my chapter, and four other chapters, and every one of those girls loves it. Go into recruitment with an open mind that you're going to meet some of your best friends through your sorority, whichever house it may be.
And hey, get pumped for recruitment because I know every A&M sorority girl is just as excited to meet y'all!!

Posted By: Aggie Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OK   

great advice!!!!

By: OK
#2  by: .....   

Love this!

By: .....
#3  by: why?   

More butt, more pee. It makes sense.

By: why?
#4  by: bump   

bump

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.