facebook

tbh

by:    

This site isn't the most accurate when it comes to sororities. It looks like that some lower tier houses are self-ranking and then ranking the top tier houses lower and leaving negative comments about them. This is probably because some girls are jealous. Guys don't do that kind if thing. Just look at the number of people who have ranked the sororities vs the number of people who have ranked the fraternities.
Also, everyone knows who the top tier houses are. They don't change year after year. The rest move up and down.
There are nice girls at every house, and this whole ranking thing is kind-of negative tbh.

Posted By: Greek1020
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

maybe they believe their house should be ranked higher. Things do change all the time. Stop living in the past and be gracious.

By: well
#2by:    

stop self ranking on greek rank and actually get out and help make your house look better by doing something. You will not move up by being on GR all the time.

By: lol
#3by:    

This is an example of a comment put up by a mom or alum. Some of the houses that used to be on top are slipping. Instead of doing anything to make their house better, they're on greek rank telling PNMs that the top house rankings don't change. That the only reason anyone would have the audacity to question their rankings is jealousy.

PNMs: Don't fall for this stuff. Look at the houses when you go through recruitment and find girls that you want for your sisters. Don't be a slave to the way things were a generation ago just because you don't know enough to judge for yourself!

By: ^ Example
#4by:    

lol -- true! It makes me laugh everytime I see a post that says the rankings don't change. I know that it's written by an alum who desperately wants her house to still be good when her little darling legacy gets here. Even since I've been here, though, I've seen shifting of ranks. So girls, do judge for yourselves!

By: @above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I think all the houses have something to offer.. And being Greek is better then not...

By: ughh
#6by:    

Every house really is good, but that's not good enough for the moms and alums who haunt this site trying to boost the ratings for their favorite house before rush starts.

By: True
by: yes   

So true, even the bottom houses are good here

By: yes
by: nah   

bottom houses suck here

By: nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.