facebook

true honest rankings

by:    

KKG-Party girls. They have some girls from normal, wealthy, & country areas.
ZTA-The cheerleaders, dancers, homecoming & prom queens from their high school. Pretty & Classy
DDD-Have been slipping. The guys don't have good things to say about them.

DG-getting better but not quite in the top yet. Might pass DDD this year.
PiPhi-mix of girls, not active on campus
XO-Used to be one of the best houses at A&M but have not had a good pledge class in many years.

DZ-nice girls that run in a big group
AXO-some nice girls but got into some trouble last year.
Theta-keeps slipping.

Gphi-getting better
KD-
ADPi-getting better too

Posted By: Summer
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I agree. There are some DDD from my high school. They were basically no-bodies. They were not top PMN's from other sororities & were cut. They ended up with DDD. Tri-Delt is nothing special at all

By: Well
#2by:    

I like tridents. they are easy

By: Nick
#3by:    

I hang out with Gphi & Trdelts. They are my buds.

By: Travis
#4by:    

should be middle tier. They have gotten real good

By: DZ
by: DZ   

DZ is top 5

by: Embarrassing   

Hahaha dz top five?!

By: Embarrassing
by: DZ   

DZ has been working really hard, I think it'd paid off for them!

by: Sweetheart   

Working hard doesn't mean you got better. HINT: stop taking so many mexicans

By: Sweetheart
#5by:    

are good Christian girls!!! Love my sisters!

By: Theta
#6by:    

Good rank

By: end

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

I'd put GPhi in the same type group as Pi Phi and XO. They're not the best, but they're active, decent, fun, and not in trouble. Plus they're getting better every year. I think you have them badly misranked at the bottom. Yeah, they're newish, but they're way better than the ones you have them ranked with.

By: Lauren
by: uhh   

gamma phi is still bottom/lower middle tier

By: uhh
by: My opinion too   

Don't assume I'm a Gamma Phi because I'm saying this. It's just true. They've done an amazing job and are now actually in the middle of the pack. They're able to be pretty selective as you can see from last year's pc. If you're in a lower tier house I know you have a vested interest in advertising to PNMs that there are houses lower than yours. But it's not Gamma Phi now. Sorry.

By: My opinion too
#8by:    

Gamma Phi, thanks for your opinion. As for as Zeta having the cheerleaders etc. most all the houses have these girls. There are plenty to go around.

By: Ok
#9by:    

This is so not true- DDD is more selective than ZTA, ZTA gets lots if girls who didn't want them first, Kappa is not party girls but all kinds and much smarter, classier than ZTA.

By: ZTA delusion
#10by:    

I agree that Gphi is getting better. Probably would put them with XO & DZ. DDD is not that selective AT ALL.

By: Melissa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.