facebook

pike pledge death?

by: pledge

Has anyone heard anything about a Pike pledge dying? I heard something from one person, but haven't heard anything else.

Posted By: pledge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: .   

Fiji

By: .
#2  by: get off   

You're dumb. Why would you say that and don't ya think it would be public if it were true?

By: get off
#3  by: No   

It was a Fiji pledge not pike

By: No
#4  by: so sad   

Stop the hazing people and the encouragement to get drunk. Its just not worth it. There are so many ways to prove loyalty and show pecking order in a fraternity.

By: so sad
#5  by: ??   

Is there truth to this? Anyone know?

By: ??
#6  by: :(   

www.kbtx.com/content/news/Texas-AM-student-in-critical-condi tion-following-weekend-overdose-491910211.html

By: :(
by: ):Aug 28, 2018 4:49:46 PM

Anyone know if this was hazing related or if it's confirmed to be a pledge?

By: ):
by: GuestAug 28, 2018 6:12:39 PM

The kid accepted a Fiji bid Friday and was at steps Sunday the day of his death. The was at the hospital that evening

By: Guest
#7  by: 44been   

The medical emergency was unrelated to any school or fraternity events. FIJI has not started pledgeship and the seizure occurred at the students home.

By: 44been
by: Aggie GreekAug 28, 2018 6:08:59 PM

I really hope this is true. If it was because of hazing TAMU fraternity life is most likely done for.

By: Aggie Greek
#8  by: Kgg   

Praying for his fam

By: Kgg
#9  by: Mad   

This makes 3 and 2 years. I don't know why A&M hasn't stepped up sooner!

By: Mad
#10  by: Ag   

I’m interested to hear more details. Surely his bid night was full of “frat activities”. Question is - what exactly happened on Sunday to cause his seizure? Prayers going up for his family, what a tragedy.

By: Ag

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.