#11by:    

KA is the best.

By: Dan
#12by:    

Overrated: Fiji

Underrated: Beta, Delt and SigEp

By: Lol
#13by:    

I've been around the block and been involved with IFC. I know what everybody and the majority thinks of each fraternity.

KA
Fiji
SAE
DELT
BETA
SIGMA CHI
SIG EP

You're welcome

By: Aggie greek
by: Greek   

Based on recruitment, reputation and events, SAE is not 3rd.

By: Greek
by: ^   

Probably a Delt. SAE has been historically one of the top fraternities on campus since greek life was first introduced here in the late 70's. Social life has been lacking the past couple of semesters due to social probation but Chilifest is, and will always be ran by SAE

By: ^
by: re: ^   

Not a delt...luckily.

Now, back to SAE
Historically? Yes. Currently? No.

Some chapters are able to recover from probation fast. Maybe SAE will.

I thought chilifest was mostly ran by Miller..

By: re: ^
by: Nope   

SAE runs it. SAE historically and currently one of strongest chapters. No question about it.

By: Nope
by: Chilifest   

All decisions are made by the Chilifest Chairmen (all SAEs), including artists and everything that goes on/leads up to the event. Miller Lite pays good money but gets their name on it and no perks in return

By: Chilifest
by: yeah   

whoever smelt it Delt it

By: yeah
#14by:    

KA
Fiji
Beta
SAE
Delt
Sigma Chi
Sig Ep
if you don't get into one of these it doesn't mean you won't have a good time, but it is less likely you won't hang out with a bunch of sorority girls.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.