facebook

rush

by:    

What clothes should I wear to rush a fraternity? I wear a lot of hollister, but someone told me the other day that it wasn't "fratty".

Posted By: incoming freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

is so tryhard it can't be real.

By: #1
#2by:    

I made this thread as a joke, the first comment was more than I could have hoped for

By: oh my
#3by:    

thread is HILARIOUS in so many ways....if you wan't to know what fraternity guys wear, go look at their websites

By: this
#4by:    

Actually I'm in Pi Kappa Phi thanks ya'll! And if y'all have a problem with trying to help a future brother go from geed status to frat then why are you even Greek...Go haze yourselves since you're so profound and think its "frat". It's called brotherhood for a reason not let's MF haze. Y'all are such "southern gentleman".

By: TAMUSFRATERNITIES
by: uh   

no...you are clearly in sales for countryclubprep

By: uh
by: ???   

Pike is short for pi kappa alpha idiot.

By: ???
by: lolocaust   

Heyo PiKapp brahj, why don't you get another pledge to drive 5 of yall into a tree again you piece of chit? You and your abysmal chapter is getting ran to the ground in the next few years.

- Rest of IFC

By: lolocaust
by: Horace   

This is undoubtedly the funniest thread I have ever seen.

By: Horace
by: Lol   

Pike trying to pull a fast one here.

By: Lol
#5by:    

This is so radicalll brozzzzzz. F@CK PIKE!!!!

By: JUDGE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

worst thread ever!

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.