PiPhi
GPhi

Theta
ADPi
KD

Posted By: Ranking
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

think this is about right. Is has adjusted for the changes and is not showing how is was a few years ago.

By: I
#2by:    

is pretty good except I'd switch PiPhi and DZ. Many groups are working hard to move up and some aren't as active as they used to be--this ranking reflects that

By: this
#3by:    

I like this ranking a lot. ADPI has certainly put themselves above KD, and Theta is down there too.

By: Yes
#4by:    

true

By: yup
#5by:    

This is the work of someone's imagination. XO should be switched with AXO. PiPhi belongs in the #6 spot. DZ should be lower tier, below Theta but above ADPi.

By: ?????
by: correction   

Kappa
Tri Delt
Zeta
DG
XO
PiPhi
AXO
GPhi
DZ
Theta
ADPi
KD

By: correction
#6by:    

you are all over this site. If you want to self rank all the time fine, but get off the other sororities and stop being negative. You are below Theta and come in at #10 at best. You are not as classy as you pretend to be. Being positive about the other groups at A and M would be classy.

By: GPhi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: the op   

gave the craziest ranking... more like

Kappa/TriDelt/Zeta
DG/Pi Phi/XOA
XO/DZ/GPhi/Theta/
ADPi/KD

By: the op
#7by:    

^ about right

By: advice
#8by:    

true

By: so

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.