facebook

to rush or not to rush

by: Looking for answers

I am just wondering if it is even worth rushing with all this fighting that goes on this website. If this is really what you are all like then what is the point? Do I really want to be a part of all these insecure people that have to bash each other to feel better? I think that is just pathetic.

Posted By: Looking for answers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ......   

no one will care if you do or don't

By: ......
by: EmbarrassingJun 25, 2013 12:36:55 AM

I second this. No one gives a fuuuuuhhh

By: Embarrassing
#2  by: true    

sad that this post even had to be posted. girls stay off greek rank.

By: true
#3  by: My question   

Why are you on greekrank? After you read the first post you should have realized that this is a site for non-greeks to get on and bash the greeks at their school and others. Some people don't even go here. They just run down houses that they don't know about just to make their sorority or fraternity's national reputation seem better. In fact, often some of the houses at the bottom of the listings are really great and are being sacrificed so that some other house can be listed at the top ----- based on nothing at all.

So get off here. Go to the pool. Read a good book. Go to an art museum. Go on a family vacation. Go to a movie. Hang out with your friends. VOLUNTEER somewhere -- help is always needed. These things will give you topics to talk about during recruitment.

And if you're lucky enough to get a bid from any of our 12 sororities, count your blessings. You're in for the best four years of your life.

I'm going to post this as a comment, too, to help other misguided girls.

By: My question
#4  by: really!   

there are some major rude girls on this website.

By: really!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.