facebook

recruitment

by:    

Which fraternities do spring recruitment? I won't be going to A&M till the spring, and wanted to know which, if any do spring recruitment, or should I wait till the fall? Also, is joining in the spring looked down on?

Posted By: Spring
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of them, the pledge classes in the spring are a lot smaller than the fall ones. I would prefer in the fall, but I don't think you would necessarily be looked down on.

By: 8==================D
#2by:    

All do spring pledge classes. Not looked down on pledging in spring

By: met
#3by:    

As a Spring pledge, you do have a smaller pledge class. I myself am a spring pledge and although I do sometimes wish I rushed in the fall (to get a jump into being an active earlier), my pledge brothers will be my best friends for the rest of my life. Awesome brotherhood.\n\n\n\n\n

By: rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

As a Spring pledge, you do have a smaller pledge class. I myself am a spring pledge and although I do sometimes wish I rushed in the fall (to get a jump into being an active earlier), my pledge brothers will be my best friends for the rest of my life. Awesome brotherhood.\n\n\n\n\n

By: rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.