facebook

come on girls

by: AGGIE

Excellence-Integrity-Leadership-Loyalty-Respect-Selfless Service

These are the core values we as Aggies strive toward at Texas A&M. Before you press submit on your comment, think:

even though no one is watching, does this post accurately reflect my core values as an A&M student? Lets all love on each other, because, frankly, I would feel honored to be a part of any chapter here at A&M.

Posted By: AGGIE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yay   

finally something nice and kind!!

By: yay
#2  by: Aggiegirl   

Im going to be a freshman next year! Im so glad to see this attitude because I wanted to feel a part of an organization that is respected and congruent with the aggie community at large! I think I will rush next year if there are sorority girls out there that think like this

By: Aggiegirl
#3  by: Aggiegirl   

Most sorority girls think like this and love their sisterhood. The negatives you see on this website are girls that either didn't get a bid, don't go to A&M, or bored losers wanting to create drama. All houses have a great sisterhood here and national reputation for after college. Remember that it will be better to be Greek than not in the real world. GL on recruitment and follow your heart. Have a great time!

By: Aggiegirl
#4  by: Go Greek   

This is so true, I agree with everyone who commented on this post. Let's not spread/start the drama girlies!!

By: Go Greek
#5  by: A&M GREEK   

PNM's this is for you. Live like this not like the girls making the other horrible posts.

By: A&M GREEK
#6  by: finally   

Someone gets to the point.. All the houses have great girls and strong sisterhood's. You will be lucky to be in any of the houses on this campus

By: finally
#7  by: PNM's    

we are 12 strong because we are aggies first.

By: PNM's
#8  by: greekife   

this is the only post I will endorse.

By: greekife
#9  by: bump   

bump because this is the best post ever

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.