facebook

sororities

by:    

Here's how we really should rank this place

Whatever you are, if you are really good at grades, fairly mainstream,pretty, and like to party join/don't mind if your sorority goes out try:

Kappa
Tri Delt
Zeta

if you don't get in those, try in this order:

DG
AXO
DZ

If you not only don't like to party, but want to be in an environment where not many of your sisters like to party, try in this order:

ChiO
PiPhi
Theta

If you don't get into any of the 9 sororities above, go

Gphi
KD
ADpi\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: The Truth
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

WARNING: This post was written by a bitter AXO or a bitter DZ. What's wrong with it? Well......

1. Chi -O and PiPhi are way better houses than AXO and DZ. (no brainer) Both houses are considered upper middle tier at A&M.

2. AXO and DZ are considered lower middle tier.

2. GPhi is a lower middle tier house.

3. ADPi is a stronger house than KD. (newest change but it must be said)

By: WARNING
#2by:    

Im not saing DZ or AXO are better, Im saying they are in two different ball parks

DZ AXO are lower tier party sororities

ChiO and Pi Phi are upper tier "good girl" sororities

sororities should be ranked based on what the individual wants....some want party, some want to not.

Im not saying DZ and AXO are better than Chi O and Pi phi, Im just putting them in a different category. DZ and AXO as a whole arent as good, but if you like to party, you should join one of those before joining XO or PiPhi.

By: ^do you read?
by: Laughable.   

Your ranking makes no sense at all. (and that includes the explanations) Seriously, this has to be the absolute WORST discussion/post I've read all year long. (Not that I'm proud of that fact.) Obviously, you are a poser pretending to be Greek because it just doesn't reflect the way things are at A&M. I know! Why don't you read some of the discussions so the next time you want to pretend to be Greek you might sound like you know what you're talking about.

By: Laughable.
#3by:    

say this is pretty true except Adpi is above KD now

By: I'd
#4by:    

Idk what y'all are talking about but adpi is still by far the worst sorority here at A&M. At least from a guys perspective I would put adpi considerably lower (at the bottom) than KD

By: Aggie
by: sorry   

Have to disagree. .adpi has some cute new girls and has been really active on campus....kd just seems invisible. This fall will decide

By: sorry
#5by:    

put too many sororities as bottom. There is only one that is really that way. The rest are better and some that you classify as bottom are middle. Most are middle, with a being top and 1 or 2 at the bottom.

By: You
#6by:    

is slipping and KD is still better than ADPi!

By: XO
#7by:    

is slipping and KD is still better than ADPi!

By: XO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Adpi is NOT better than KD. They may have improved but their improvement is not that big. Still by far the sorority most girls know to stay away from. Adpis, you're hard work is acknowledged, but stop ranking yourself so high.

By: Wait.
#9by:    

'Im pasting the comment from above because its true and freakin hilarious!

Comment by: Laughable. on April 29, 2013 7:01:58 PMReport
Your ranking makes no sense at all. (and that includes the explanations) Seriously, this has to be the absolute WORST discussion/post I've read all year long. (Not that I'm proud of that fact.) Obviously, you are a poser pretending to be Greek because it just doesn't reflect the way things are at A&M. I know! Why don't you read some of the discussions so the next time you want to pretend to be Greek you might sound like you know what you're talking about.

By: Lol!
#10by:    

Adpi is NOT better than KD. They may have improved but their improvement is not that big. Still by far the sorority most girls know to stay away from. Adpis, you're hard work is acknowledged, but stop ranking yourself so high.

By: truth-b-told

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.