read it

by: Read it

This should answer any questions about a&m greeklife

elitedaily.com/elite/2013/campus-profile-texas-university /

Posted By: Read it
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Agreed   

I think it had to be a Zeta either present or alum. There is no way every other chapter had something bad said about them but Zeta comes off as "something of a big deal around here??? Seriously they are a middle tier house and everyone is always talking about how wild these girls are. They do not follow the typical Zeta pretty girl image as at the other Texas schools. Give us a break Zeta quit posting this ridiculous things. Also by the frats you guys said nothing bad about also helps put this as a Zeta writer. KA is usually not hanging around the other chapters mentioned in the article. This article is stupid and anyone that thinks this is all there is to A&M is stupid and does not deserve to attend this amazing school.
Way to go Zeta ugh

By: Agreed
by: agreeFeb 23, 2013 6:37:18 PM

you're right but where have you been? ZTA's are known everywhere in Texas as being pretty but easy.

By: agree
#12  by: You Zeta's   

you are not "something of a big deal around here" so obvious who wrote this article. Only positive comments lol The only 2 top tier houses that were even mentioned were Tri Delt and Kappa... all the rest middle tier. At least they mentioned the best frats even though only fiji and KA are top tier to me.

By: You Zeta's
by: They Feb 23, 2013 3:41:19 PM

put Sig Ep and SAE and not Delt. That doesn't seem quite right.

By: They
#13  by: this   

article should/will be reported to Greek Life..

By: this
#14  by: sad   

regardless of what sorority or fraternity you're in, this article makes everyone look bad and is a horrible representation of A&M. Between this and the drunk AXO incident, aggie greeks really need to watch their image.

By: sad
#15  by: nice   

good article. Very true

By: nice
#16  by: hahahahah   

i thought the ??????? after "something of a big deal around here" was making fun of them because they are the only ones who think so.

By: hahahahah
#17  by: read   

Campus Prowler about some other Universities. It is true. Some sororities are JEALOUS that they are NOT mentioned on this list.

By: read
#18  by: funny   

Some sororities are jealous because they are not mentioned in this article.

By: funny
#19  by: Shut up   

you Zeta's just like your alum writing the article and all the comments on Greek Rank... Zeta is a want to be upper tier house. YOu are now and always will be 5th at best at A&M

By: Shut up
#20  by: Don't    

even go to A&M and that article sounded way off to me. Whoever wrote it didn't do y'all any favors.

By: Don't

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.