read it

by: Read it

This should answer any questions about a&m greeklife

elitedaily.com/elite/2013/campus-profile-texas-university /

Posted By: Read it
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Nice   

Pretty accurate. Anyone who disagrees with this is definitely either: a Sigma Nu, Kappa Sig, or an ADPi.

By: Nice
by: Not Feb 21, 2013 1:22:48 PM

that accurate, they put Delt behind SAE and SigEp.

By: Not
#2  by: seriously   

How accurate can this be with axo listed as a top group??? Ewww

By: seriously
#3  by: yessss   

PERFECTION. Geeds are the only ones objecting to this. 100% accurate and awesome

By: yessss
#4  by: not a gdi   

this is way off, especially the fraternities

By: not a gdi
#5  by: BS   

this was written by a DZ alum if it means anything. Article makes A&M look like a $hitty place to go to school. I'm greek and am not in one of the "bad" houses and I still think this article is inaccurate.

By: BS
by: ahhhFeb 21, 2013 6:55:24 PM

well that explains the bash on ADPi. DZ is awful everywhere but here--this is probably the ONLY chapter where DZ is above ADPi. Way to make up lies about them. Not classy DZ..but that's typical

but why the bash on KSig and Sig Nu??

By: ahhh
by: embarassingFeb 21, 2013 7:00:59 PM

bashing Christian sororities? sad

By: embarassing
by: actuallyFeb 21, 2013 9:05:03 PM

DZ is probably top chapter at Texas State, and I'm sure there are other chapters where they are above ADPi, it's inevitable.

By: actually
by: XOFeb 21, 2013 9:43:04 PM

ADPi is top tier at Texas State too but who cares....it's Texas State...not the most prestigious school. Who has chapters at major universities with stong Greek systems? ADPi Who has chapters at small schools with small greek systems? DZ
A&M is probably one of very few weak ADPi chapters and I'm glad to see them doing well this year

By: XO
by: ADPi Feb 22, 2013 12:48:07 AM

is middle tier at Texas State.

By: ADPi
#6  by: That    

Is a funny comment that a DZ alumni wrote the article. Highly unlikely. They would not say it is a party sorority.

By: That
#7  by: Sorority alum   

Here's the deal: I started A&M in 1997. Alpha Phi and Alpha Gamma Delta were on campus and Delta Gamma had just colonized. Kappa Delta wasn't there when I started. As APhi and AGD got smaller and smaller, no one else cared or stepped in to help. They barely seemed to try to save their own chapter. Now, they're gone and we have a couple newer sororities. If ADPi DID leave (which isn't happening, because I'm close friends with one of their advisors and we were just talking about their awesome new class of pledges), another sorority would then be on "bottom." I hope it wouldn't be mine, but I'm pretty sure we'd be the next one on the list at the bottom. If all Greeks don't support each other and try to build up A&M's Greek life, then we might as well ALL plan on leaving campus-- A&M isn't a very Greek-friendly campus and I don't think non-Greeks could care less if we all disappeared.

By: Sorority alum
#8  by: I   

don't think a DZ wrote this article. I think some of the sororities at A&M that are not mentioned as a top sorority are jealous

By: I
by: lolFeb 22, 2013 12:14:25 PM

I'm guessing it had to be a DZ or AXO that wrote the article because they are they only one's who would say they are a top group at A&M.

By: lol
#9  by: Why    

not a fraternity? They mentioned some and bashed others.

By: Why
by: ifFeb 22, 2013 7:50:39 PM

if that was a guy who wrote that, he writes like a girl

By: if
#10  by: lolz   

article is no accurate at all...especially the fraternity ranking.
There's a picture of Delt in the KA section haha

By: lolz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.