facebook

top fraternities in the fratty schools in texas

by:    

we can all agree Texas is the best state in all of the great USA. But what are the top fraternities for the frattiest schools in Texas?

Posted By: ashley
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

A lot of schools in texas have different top fraternities

By: Brad
#2by:    

(IN NO ORDER)
UT- SAE, Fiji, Sig Ep, Kappa Sig, Delt
SMU- SAE, Fiji, Pike, Phi Delt
SFA- Phi Delt, SAE, Sigma Chi, KA
TTU- Phi Delt, Fiji, SAE, Delt
TCU- SAE, Phi Delt, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi
A&M- Fiji, KA, Beta, Delt
SHSU- Delt, Sigma Chi, Phi Delt, ATO
TSU- ATO, KA, Delt, Pi Kapp, Kappa Sig

By: ruled
by: LOL   

On a scale of 1 to 10, please hang yourself.

By: LOL
by: Tx rho   

UT sae is not #1. Everyone knows tx fiji is #1. Sae is a close 2. Sae only where they are because ato and Phi delt both slipped up and eventually got kicked off campus. Tx fij is the standard which all other fraternities in the state follow.

By: Tx rho
by: Texas Greek   

Yeah Fiji is definitely number one here, although they're neck-and-neck with SAE. SAE moved up because ATO and Kappa Sig got kicked off and Phi Delt declined and got kicked of or folded by the late 90s.

By: Texas Greek
by: agreed mostly   

THOSE ARE DEF THE FRATTIEST SCHOOLS IN TEXAS BUT I WOULD ADD BAYLOR IN THERE AS WELL
TOP FRATTIEST SCHOOLS IN TEXAS TOP FRATERNITIES
UT- SAE, Fiji, Sig Ep, Kappa Sig, Delt
SMU- SAE, Fiji, Pike, Phi Delt
SFA- Phi Delt, SAE, Sigma Chi, KA
TTU- Phi Delt, Fiji, SAE, Delt
TCU- SAE, Phi Delt, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi
A&M- Fiji, KA, Beta, Delt
SHSU- Delt, Sigma Chi, Phi Delt, ATO
TSU- ATO, KA, Delt, Pi Kapp, Kappa Sig
BU -Kappa Sig, Phi Delt, SAE, FIJI

By: agreed mostly
#3by:    

That's actually pretty accurate..

By: #2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yeah   

Those are all correct to my knowledge except maybe SHSU and SFA because I don't pay attention to those/ don't know anyone who goes to them. I'd say Baylor is frattier than both and for some reason I'm not even sure I'd put those two in the top 10 frattiest Texas schools. Could be wrong.

By: Yeah
by: correct   

The only relevant schools are: UT, A&M, TTU, SMU, TCU, Baylor and maybe TSU but it's pretty Guido..

By: correct
by: ^   

Pretty much those 7. TCU and Baylor don't have real housing which sucks (although TCU is getting it I heard), but really any Greek life except those in Texas is pretty marginal.

By: ^
by: @correct   

I don't think you know the difference between guido and Mexican....

By: @correct
by: @@correct   

Lol, I was thinking that too. I can't recall ever meeting a Greek from Texas state that remained me of the cast of Jersey Shore.

By: @@correct
#4by:    

Ehh. UT Fiji isn't even affiliated with their national chapter.

By: ..
by: Don't know   

how that rumor got started. Their national website, UT website, Wikipedia, etc all confirm they're affiliated. They aren't as closely affiliated as other chapters but they wouldn't be allowed to have their letters or name if they weren't affiliated.

By: Don't know
by: aggie   

how can a fraternity not be affiliated?

By: aggie
by: Quit this    

Bull... Tau deuteron is an official chapter of phi gamma delta and in good standing. They're damn proud of their phi gam heritage and will take a serious issue for them to disaffiliate.

By: Quit this
by: UT   

They are definitely affiliated. While some people here even think they aren't for some reason, they without a doubt are. Probably one of the strongest Fiji chapters and honestly most of the other chapters here get along with them fine.

By: UT
#5by:    

Transferred schools so I don't go to A&M anymore but when I was there it seemed like a pretty accurate ratings were given except I'd include SAE before Beta or Delt probably

By: A&M
#6by:    

I don't know when you transferred but sae has gone downhill here. Currently, there are 3 or 4 top/popular fraternities at A&M:

KA
FIJI
BETA/DELT (interchangable)

KA is clearly the strongest...even though they have a pretty crappy house.

Then you have SAE, SIG EP and SIGMA CHI

By: re: A&M
#7by:    

What are the top frats at TCU, SMU & Texas Tech?

By: frat
#8by:    

I heard at TCU & at Texas Tech that Sigma Chi is the best.

By: TCU
by: You heard    

wrong. At TCU SIgma Chi is like fourth best, and at Tech they got kicked off campus and from what I've heard weren't doing so hot before they got the axe.

By: You heard
#9by:    

are the top frats at TCU? ANyone know?

By: What
by: already   

been posted on this page twice, how about read it?

By: already
#10by:    

yes

By: Kal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.