facebook

grades

by:    

What were the grade rankings for this last semester?

Posted By: aggielove
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

was wondering the same thing.

By: I
#2by:    

this is the only question that can be answered factually on this site, yet nobody has. Just goes to show that opinions of others matter way too much for some people.

By: haha
by: Well   

You do realize it can only be answered factually if they've been released right? Otherwise the answer would be a guess and probably totally wrong.

By: Well
#3by:    

The only people that care about grade ranking are the ones in the lower tiers. Have fun studying too much while we're having fun!

By: Jack
by: um   

Have fun barely graduating college while we are actually going to be successful

By: um
by: seriously?   

hilarious joke. a HUGE part of greek life IS making those grades. we have a ton of fun trust me, but we don't want our GPA to effect our sorority standards nationally either. we want to be the best all around. if you're a part of greek life for "having fun", getting drunk at ng, and shacking all the time, you're doing it wrong, and that's embarrassing to greek life. we should be having fun, but also being responsible and classy at the same time. get over yourself, grades matter.

By: seriously?
#4by:    

@4 - Grow the "F" up. I'm in a top house too and grades do matter to most of the people I know.

By: really?
#5by:    

None of the houses have bad grades. The person trying to make that a big issue is silly.

By: Laughing
#6by:    

Are important to all the houses.. Anyone that says different is kidding themselves

By: grades

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: sec   

any updates?

By: sec
#7by:    

Any updates about grades? I'm really curious!

By: heyy
#8by:    

Why is this info not published like other campuses?

By: why
#9by:    

The fact that this isn't answered shows that the majority of people posting don't go here so they don't know. They'd be quick to brag if they did.

By: Just shows

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.