facebook

cor 13

by:    

I'm transferring from out of state so how do you sign up for COR/spring recruitment?

Posted By: spring13
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Formal recruitment is in the fall, but COR/spring recruitment is kept on the down low. Try looking up the contact information for Alpha Delta Pi, Delta Zeta, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Delta, Alpha Chi Omega, and maybe Chi Omega and Kappa Kappa Gamma. Those chapters usually have spring recruitment.

By: COR
#2by:    

If I were you I'd wait till next Fall to rush.

By: KF.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: spring13   

I would but Im already a sophomore. Im at university of oregon and it's kind of uncommon to rush as a junior. How is it at a&m?

By: spring13
by: recruitment   

its uncommon to go through recruitment as a junior.

By: recruitment
#3by:    

Not all of those sororities listed above are having COR or spring rush. Sorry you will have to check with Aggie Greek Life to find out for sure but I know for a fact one of them is not.

By: not true
#4by:    

adpi is doing Spring recruitment they always have low numbers try contacting them and see if you get any information

By: i know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.