by:    

EX/SAE
Fiji, KA, KS, EN
Sig Ep, Pi Kapp, Pike, LXA, DKE
Delt, Beta, ATO, Delta Tau Delta

Posted By: greek
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

EX is the best but at A&M the KA's are the best!

By: Nationally
by: Honestly   

SX and SAE are the top two nationally, but I honestly would give a slight edge to SAE.

By: Honestly
by: ^   

I agree personally that SAE is probably the strongest fraternity nationally, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they are top 3 at almost any given school. I mean don't get me wrong, they are top 3 at more than anyone else except maybe SX, but I can think of several big Greek schools off the top of my head even in what is arguably their strongest region (South/SEC) where they are mid-mid tier or lower. I respect SAE a ton, and if I were forced to join another fraternity I'd choose them, but I'd even say that's a bit overblown.

By: ^
by: west   

I go to school in southern california and sigma chi and sae are very solid at all the big california schools. With that said, sigma chi beats sae everywhere in california except Cal. Sigma chi is THE top house at usc, sdsu, ucsd and is definitely top tier at ucla and at any other california school theyre at. Dont know much about the other regions but the consensus seems to be that sae and sigma chi are the top 2 nationally

By: west
by: ^   

I'd say if you looked at the South SAE would probably be slightly stronger overall than SX, cannot comment on any other regions for sure though.

By: ^
by: big 10   

I go to school in the big 10 and I would say Sigma Chi is very solid here as well. At my school they are definitely top 3 and I here they are very strong at penn state, minnesota, michigan state, indiana and purdue. dont know about the other big 10 schools. I would say sigma chi beats sae in the big 10

By: big 10
#12by:    

with above!

By: agree
#13by:    

A&M Fraternities are really improving but some are not very strong

By: ooo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: UT   

Yeah y'all are definitely improving, still a long way to go to catch up to us or SMU, TCU, or Tech, but still you guys have one of the better Greek lives in the state. Chapters need to get some numbers though.

By: UT
#14by:    

What is up with sigma chis house at a&m.. the one off of fraternity row?

By: greek
#15by:    

I would move ATO into tier 3, theyre too strong in the south to not be, and maybe KA down a tier because theyre only strong in the south.

By: i mean

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.