facebook

newsweek ranked the top nat'l sororities 8/2012

by:    

Newsweek ranked the Top National Sororities in 8/2012. These are the ones that are at Texas A&M:

1. Zeta
2. DG
3. KKG
4. ADPi
5. Chi-O
6. Pi Beta Phi
7. KD
8. Tri-Delt

11.Theta
12.DZ
13.AXO
14.GPhi

16.Sigma Kappa

Posted By: truth
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

over it. It is what it is!

By: get

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

over it. It is what it is!

By: get
#13by:    

a pointless list, yes it exists, but it's terrible so there's no reason to give it any weight.

By: It's
#14by:    

It is what it is!

By: Hmmm
#15by:    

Sorority strength should be measured in where they have chapters, number of chapters, number of alumnae groups, philanthropy dollars donated, and # of chapters that have had to close.

By: Strength
#16by:    

I just reread the article and it is pathetic that the main thing they based their list off of was facebook likes and twitter followers. How does that prove who has the best sorority? I like how they list the amt. given to philanthropies but do not use that as their ranking. I am disappointed being a journalism major that this article was published. It must have been a girl trying to boost her own sororities national ranking.

By: I just reread
by: Exactly   

and that got pointed out and people still said it was a valid list cause Newsweek couldn't be wrong even if they used awful criteria because they're a "respected magazine."

By: Exactly
by: honestly   

I think you could argue forever about the order of the top 10 but they really did at lesst get the top 10 correct...and theta should be in the top 10 instead of number 11. Those are the groups that are strongest throught the country

By: honestly
#17by:    

Sigma Kappa isnt on this campus, so why post them here?

By: Sig Kapp
#18by:    

ever???

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.