facebook

top houses

by:    

What are the top fraternity houses in the sec?

Posted By: sec
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

KA, Sigma Chi, Fiji, Pi Kapp, Delts

By: Info
by: add   

SAE, Phi Delt and ATO

By: add
by: add   

DKE is a monster at a lot of them too.

By: add
#2by:    

if you had to narrow it down to a top 3, it would be EX, KA, and SAE. there are other really strong chapters but these 3 dominate across the SEC

By: real
by: I'm    

In one of those others, and all mentioned are strong in the SEC (along with Beta, Kappa Sig and LXA probably) but I agree that SAE, SX and KA are kind of the clear cut top 3, it becomes fuzzier after those and there's not a clear fourth,

By: I'm
by: I'm    

Forgot Pike, they probably deserve a mention as a strong SEC fraternity too.

By: I'm
#3by:    

about Fiji?

By: What
by: They're    

Strong as mentioned, but they're absent at quite a few schools.

By: They're
by: Top    

3 are Sigma Chi, SAE, and KA. There isn't a clear cut fourth, but Fiji, Pike, Beta, Pi Kapp, LXA, Kappa Sig, ATO, DKE, Phi Delt, and Delt all tend to be pretty strong throughout SEC schools too.

By: Top
by: I forgot   

Sigma Nu, they're a big player in the SEC as well.

By: I forgot
#4by:    

mentioned tend to be strong at SEC schools, but all of them except SAE, SX and KA are absent at a couple campuses, and those 3 are present and strong on nearly all of them.

By: All the fraternities
#5by:    

Also, Fiji's only would date Kappa's because they are from private schools too. I understand that small town people & people from suburbs are not rich like us. Only kids from private schools have money. No one else in the whole world is as rich as private school kids. Now, EX will have to date the Kappas. Then they can get married & have rich babies!

By: No No
by: honestly   

sigma chi's at a&m are def not worthy of top tier girls.............lol

By: honestly
#6by:    

EX, SAE & KA are the only Nationally ranked frats so, they are the rich ones at A&M! They go to private schools!

By: OK
by: honestly   

SAE definitly not rich either...wow bottom tier for sure

By: honestly
by: Why   

Are you so annoying?

By: Why
by: haha   

hahahahahaha

By: haha
#7by:    

Now that you have established that Kappa, Tri-Delts & Zetas are the top tier at A&M. They can date EX, SAE & KA's!

By: Oh
by: lol   

my point exactly, the top tier girls do NOT associate with low tier frats like sigma chi and SAE here AT ALL. Kappa/Tridelt/Zeta mostly ONLY hang out with top tier frats like Fiji/KA, Beta, and some Delts here and there.

By: lol
#8by:    

A very serious troll even for Greek Rank.

By: We have
#9by:    

So, now we are talking about A&M again which is what this sight is for. We are all done with Nationally, Big 10, Big 12 & Pac 10.

By: Yes!
by: wow   

always been talking about A&M you idiot

By: wow
#10by:    

I think the biggest/most popular chapters on this campus are
KA
FIJI
Beta/Delt (interchangeably)
SAE

Who hangs out with who (mainly):
KA - Kappa, Tri Delt, Pi Phi, Zeta
FIJI - Tri Delt, Chi O, Pi Phi
Beta - Pi Phi, Kappa, DG
Delt - Some Tri Delt/Kappa, Zeta & DG (a lot)
SAE: blinn girls...ha...jk

By: here

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.