facebook

just curious.

by:    

Completely hypothetical question.....If you had to leave your house and pledge another, which house(s) would you want to join?

Posted By: Greek 1
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would join Adpi, KD, Tri-Delt or Gphi cause they are nice & hot.

By: Greek 2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: obv   

obviously you like low tier girls in bottom tier sororities and have VERY low standards hahaha

By: obv
by: not so   

Obviously YOU are insecure or you wouldn't feel the need to hate on other houses. Sorry you're sad.

By: not so
#2by:    

Adpi & tridelt have the prettiest girls on campus

By: OldAg
by: Hah   

I honestly had to go to the top of the page to make sure this was TAMU's. You're joking right?

By: Hah
by: obv   

oh YOU'RE WELCOME! <3

By: obv
#3by:    

Typical low class aggie Greeks. you are an embarrassment to the SEC.

By: Georgia peach
#4by:    

The ADpi alum that gets on here cracks me up......keep trying, oh and get a life....

By: AthensDr.
by: alum   

the chi o alum that help the actives cheat during recruitment crack me up. i wonder what sorority you're in ms. perfect.

By: alum
#5by:    

Honestly, I would go gphi. I didn't choose them because at the time I went through recruitment, they weren't very popular (I'm old and they've improved a lot since then). Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like had I not been so worried about the rankings and "top houses".

By: Greek 2
#6by:    

I would leave my chapter and pledge either SAE, SigEp or SX.

By: $$
#7by:    

I would leave FIJI and go SigNu.\n\n\n\n\nJk.

By: ^^
#8by:    

DG is the best all around!

By: aggiegreek
#9by:    

None. A&M's Greek system sucks. Your houses aren't even allowed on campus!

By: yawn
by: Most campuses   

have off campus chapter houses, including a lot of campuses with prominant Greek life, that's stupid reasoning. Plus having houses off campus usually means the school doesn't bother you as much.

By: Most campuses

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.