facebook

this school needs diversity

by: This school

like for real, way to scare off anyone who isn't white

Posted By: This school
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NF   

If you are not white then you are NF... sorry I'm not sorry... just the way it is. Be honest why would you want to be a part of something that does not want you around!!! We are southern boys and we do not do anything NF

By: NF
#2  by: ummmm   

I'm Mexican and I'm a tri delta...

By: ummmm
#3  by: funny   

#1 probably has tfm as his homepage. Did you read the "fratting 101" manual and then pledged? Either you have it in you or you don't. GTFO

By: funny
#4  by: #2   

That is just sad then. No wonder A&M's greek system sucks... Greek is for the Rich WHITE KIDS ONLY

By: #2
#5  by: agreed   

Stop letting in anything but rich white people. Your houses will suck if minorities are let in

By: agreed
#6  by: haha   

this just makes me laugh. I'm in a "top house" and half black and no one knows it they're suprised when they find out. just because you are a certain race doesn't mean you "aren't hot" or "don't have money" or any of that bs. I guarantee that the mexican tri delt who posted probably owns half of the businesses in mexico and none of you idiots would guess she's mexican. i actually know some non green mexicans who are pale skinned and look of european descent. just saying that race/heritage isn't cookie cutter in any way/shape/form.

By: haha
#7  by: A mom   

First time I'm on this website.....my daughter is hispanic and looks hispanic and we are not rich.....she works summers and helps pay for her dues...she also is in "a top house"...she loves her sorority and her sisters....please don't judge and assume until you have your facts

By: A mom
#8  by: hahahahaha   

and that is exactly why A&M's greek system sucks. Frat is all white and rich losers. And no Frat guy wants to see color mixed with their hot white sorititutes.

By: hahahahaha
#9  by: lol   

hahahhahahahaah

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.