facebook

rushing a fraternity from blinn?

by:    

Hi, I'm going to be attending Blinn next fall as a freshman and I only plan to be there for one year and then transfer to A&M as a sophomore, but I want to join a fraternity my freshman year that way I'll already be in one when I get to A&M and I won't have to worry about rushing as a sophomore. Is it possible to rush while I'm attending blinn?

Posted By: Future Aggie
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

If you are Blinn and the TOP pick from a certain school for any frat you have a shot. That means great connections. They all keep it very quiet and it is very difficult getting into most, but I think they all take one or two. Much easier second semester or fall of sophomore year but makes freshman year a bit rougher. You will be able to tell if you have a shot.

By: All

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

heard sae take blinn kids, idk if they still do, I start school on spring tho idk what fraternities have spring rush and would accept blinn kids (not blinn team)

By: 7777
#13by:    

Several of them took Blinn boys this year. Just network!

By: Yes
#14by:    

You’ll get a bottom tier frat who are desperate to increase numbers. No top tier frat is taking a Blinn student. I’d just wait until your sophomore year, it is not uncommon. Why rush A&M when you can wait for more options.

By: Lol
#15by:    

As a senior who’s been in Greek life for a long time don’t listen to all the bs above. It’s just guys trying to make their frat sound better than they actually are.
Last I heard, the only frats that don’t take FULL Blinn are pike and sig chi, and maybe kappa sig. The rest for all I know take them but they try to avoid them. They’ll say they don’t because it’s against the rules and looked down upon but literally everyone does it. If you’re a really chill guy and they like you, they will bid you, rush as a freshman.

By: Frat
by: Stanky   

Bro, you’re wrong.

By: Stanky
#16by:    

you all are so stupid literally every frat with the exception of some of the smaller ones is hiding at least 1 blinn student

By: frat
#17by:    

Fraternities that dont take blinn kids:
Delt, Sigma Chi, Pike, Ksig, Phi Delt
Some that may or may not idk:
KA, Asig, fiji, Beta,
For sure do no doubt:
SAE, PiKapp, Sig EP,

This is correct, as I am never wrong. People get confused about what Blinn and Blinn team are too, and it's annoying.
Big frats don't take Blinn kids because they are an unnecessary liability. So mid-tier, smaller, or newer frats will take them to increase their numbers and get more due money for the chapter. I know plenty of frats who cut kids as soon as they find out they are Blinn regardless of how cool they are trust me, I know.
I'm the Frat King, I know everything.

By: Frat King
by: Frat Lord   

Frat King,
Although I appreciate the work put into your assessment, you are incorrect. Sigma Chi, KA, and Beta all take blinn.

Hope this correction helps you.
Frat Lord.

By: Frat Lord
by: Frat King   

Frat King is never wrong.

By: Frat King
by: Frat Lord   

King,
Let’s settle our differences. Blinns are a crucial part of the IFC. #silentmajority
Wishing you the best,
Lord.

By: Frat Lord
#18by:    

Wait meet people first

By: Don’t

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.