facebook

rushing a fraternity from blinn?

by:    

Hi, I'm going to be attending Blinn next fall as a freshman and I only plan to be there for one year and then transfer to A&M as a sophomore, but I want to join a fraternity my freshman year that way I'll already be in one when I get to A&M and I won't have to worry about rushing as a sophomore. Is it possible to rush while I'm attending blinn?

Posted By: Future Aggie
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Yes but top tier frats won't take you probably. I've heard of 1 blinn kid in sigep, a bunch in sae, a few in ago and a few in the other bad one. I know there aren't any in ka Fiji and there aren't even any in delt. Rush and see how it goes but if you don't like the frat you end up with then just rush again next year.

By: (:
by: Future Aggie   

So would I be more likely to get a bid as a sophomore at A&M than a freshman at Blinn?

By: Future Aggie
by: Hi   

We don’t take blinn guys

By: Hi
by: IFC   

You don’t know what you’re talking about bud there’s plenty in KA and Fiji hahahaha

By: IFC
#2by:    

In most frats you'll be more likely to get a bid as a sophomore at A&M

By: Yyep
#3by:    

Every single fraternity has multiple blind guys. Don't worry, rush as a freshman, you'll have more time as an active.

By: Rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Stanky   

Delt doesn’t

By: Stanky
#4by:    

It might make things harder on you. If you want to be in a top tier fraternity like Fiji, KA, Sig Ep, or SAE, then SAE is the only one that will probably take you. I think there might be a couple in Sig Ep and KA but I'm not sure and the odds are low.

If you don't care about tier, Delt and Sig Chi take a lot of a blinn kids, as do most bottom tiers

By: I'd wait
by: No   

i know a lot of delts and have in multiple occasions heard them discussing how they have never and never will take a blinn kid. I have never met one blinn kid in delt.

By: No
by: What   

I know multiple Blinn kids in Delt so you must not know as much as you think you do lol

By: What
by: ^   

You can definitely tell this was posted by a Delt cause no girl would get that upset about it haha

By: ^
by: Jimbo fischer's ball sack   

I heard Delts kiss each other on the lips...probably steer clear of them.

By: Jimbo fischer's ball sack
by: Frat King   

This whole take is so wrong it hurts, get your facts straight geed or get off this app you're embarrassing yourself. And anybody who thinks this is correct can join him.
Frat King has spoken.

By: Frat King
by: Lol   

Fiji KA and sig ep are 3 of the worst fraternities here😭💀

By: Lol
#5by:    

Pretty sure Fiji, KA, Delt, and Beta don't take any blinn but SAE and Sigma Chi do

By: Little boat
by: Truth   

SAE and Sigma Chi are like half Blinn kids. Beta used to not take Blinn kids, then they started sucking, half their chapter dropped and they couldn't retain any of their own pledges long enough to initiate them. So they took a crap ton of Blink guys to up their numbers. KA and Delt have a few at least. Don't know about Fiji

By: Truth
by: Hi!   

i know for a fact frats like KA and Delt dont take any full-Blinn kids, unlike SAE SigChi and Beta. there are a few Blinn-team kids maybe in KA and Delt and there's plenty of BlinnTeam kids in all frats im sure; but for kKA and Delt ive talked to guys in both and they always brag about how they never take blinn kids

By: Hi!
by: You're being lied to   

KA and Delt both take Blinn. Obviously they don't broadcast it publicly, but there are definitely Blinn guys in both. Maybe not a lot, definitely not as much as say, SAE or Sigma Chi, but there's a few for sure because I've met them

By: You're being lied to
by: Nope   

Delt and ka take blinn team. But I know for a fact delt does not take blinn kids. Like it's so damn annoying that people keep saying they do, not because I care or because it's even a big deal but I just know for a fact they don't so I know it must be dumb ass saes trying to make themselves feel better.

By: Nope

They do. Just unofficially. Also what's with you and SAE? It's pretty obvious you're the same Delt that's always on this site getting extremely butthurt and ranting about SAE. Sad

#6by:    

I know for a fact there are at least 4-5 full blinn guys in Fiji, they just aren't reported to ifc. There are probably 5 in beta and another couple in sae, ka, etc. But if you want to be in any of those, you have to have strong connections already with people in the frat and for fiji have a lot of money. just the way it is.

By: bro
by: gill   

my brother is in Fiji and so I know there are blinn guys and my bf is a beta and they have blinn guys too.

By: gill
#7by:    

You can get into most any frat as a blinn kid but it's nearly impossible to get into a good one without insanely good connections and very close friendships with actives.

By: Ya
#8by:    

there's a difference between full-blinn and only blinn-team kids...i think people are getting confused

By: dont forget
#9by:    

Can full blind kids even rush?

By: Hmm

Technically, no. But take one look at SAE, Sigma Chi, or even Beta and you can clearly tell that some people aren't following the rules

#10by:    

is this still current for kids in 2023??

By: treysample
by: $$   

Somewhat. The fraternity rankings have changed. Generally speaking, most fraternities won’t take blinn kids because it’s a risk. It’s possible to get bids from fraternities who really need numbers or are off campus. If I were a Blinn freshman, I would get my grades up and rush the fall of my sophomore year. By your sophomore year, you will have a better idea of which fraternity you will like. You can still go to chili fest, make friends, and pay cover at some frat parties. Long story short, enjoy your freshman year, and join a high tier fraternity as an A&M student.

Blinn team is different. I don’t think it’s any different from being an A&M student, so you should be fine.

By: $$

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.