facebook

core guys

by:    

Which sororities mix with the Core guys?

Posted By: question
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Guys that join fraternities don't rush all of them. They all have good guys. It's not like a damn sorority where you are specifically chosen cause you look good or have good grades. "Bottom" tier frats have quality guys just like "Top" tier does. They aren't sororities where the "Bottom" tier sororities are a bunch of whales and social outcasts.

By: Corps Sucks
#12by:    

love the Corps. Tri-Delts LOVE CORP BOYS!!!!!!

By: I
#13by:    

We all have respect for the corps guys, do not get us wrong. There are definitely some cuties there too and we love teaming up with y'all for football games on first deck (Whoop!) BUT mixing is solely fraternities. Theta and KD are the only ones known to have actively mixed with the core. Though the rest of us DON'T mix, we are friends with corps guys and have them as formal dates/crush party dates. We just don't mix with them. Greek mixes with greek, unless you're falling and don't have a choice..

By: Truth
#14by:    

zeta, tridelt, kappa all have had dates with corps guys, but only the good outfits, like E2 for example.

By: um....
#15by:    

ADPi is all up in the corps. A few of them only date corps guys.

By: greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#16by:    

I was holding a sign on campus and a corps girl started making rude comments to me and my fellow sorority sister. CORPS doesn't respect greek life, I'd rather mix with fraternities. All cops guys have to talk about is all of the things they do for cops which is completely boring anyways.

By: atmsororgirl
#17by:    

ADPi.

By: aggegreek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.