facebook

core guys

by:    

Which sororities mix with the Core guys?

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

ADPi.

By: ()
#2by:    

Theta does too

By: and
#3by:    

bad ones. aka theta and adpi.

By: the
by: aggie   

why don't top sororities mix with them?

By: aggie
by: ^^   

Why would top sororities mix with corps guys? Mixing with them at all is basically selling out Greek life.

By: ^^
by: what?   

I thought greeks respected the Core?

By: what?
by: From   

What I've heard they don't, primarily because the Corp actively undermines them.

By: From
#4by:    

they are geeds

By: bc
#5by:    

Zeta and Kappa mix with corps guys as well.

By: $%^&
by: ..   

So do Delta Zeta's and KD's

By: ..
#6by:    

The only houses that mix with Corp guys is ADPi and KD... Theta and DZ mix with AMC and AMA and some of the upper middle tier frats. I have never heard of either of them mixing with Corps. I do think that a couple years ago GPhi and AXO did. Last year though no one except ADPi and KD did. Get the facts straight.

By: The only
by: FACTS   

You should get your facts straight. The only sororities who mix with corp guys are Theta and Adpi, the falling sororities. Gphi did too but not as much. Thetas and adpis main group to mix with was corp guys ehhhhh.....

By: FACTS
by: @facts   

Way to disrespect the Corps. There's alot of Corp guys that are alot more respectable than some of the top fraternity guys. The sororities that mix with them obviously value class.

By: @facts
by: @above   

Wrong, the corps guys hinder Greek life in every way they can, especially for the fraternities, so it's more of a betrayal of other GLOs than anything, because they've essentially made themselves the enemy.

By: @above
#7by:    

the hell are yall talking about?

the corps undermines fraternities? haha. and they hinder fraternities? get real.

nerds.

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: go on   

get out of here corp guy, greeks don't post on y'alls discussion boards

By: go on
#8by:    

Ok so I have never met anyone at A&M that actually believes that mixing with the Corp is "greek social suicide". First off, our fraternity system at A&M is weak and that has to do with the fact that the corp is so strong. If you think about it, the corp is like its own fraternity system if you consider that many outfits have an application process and recruit members based on common interests, majors, and career plans. Call me a boot chaser, but I would enjoy mixing with the corp. Personally I feel that any male organization on A&M that holds its members to maintaining a strong sense of character and integrity is worth mixing with no matter if it is a greek, religious, major oriented, or military fraternity.

By: So false it's funny
by: sad   

said the corp guy. pathetic

By: sad
#9by:    

I'm in the corps and I will say that there are outfits that are practically frats themselves. I have a friend who is also in a greek fraternity (won't say which one) but honestly the corps is a fraternity. I have friends who are in SAE Fiji sigma chi I don't think anything less of them. We all go to A&M.

By: Stephen
#10by:    

ADPi is all over the corps, especially a few of their members.

By: greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.