facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by:    

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 4
#31by:    

loves this sorority for obvious reasons.They are very sincere,sweet,and skinny.The hate on this website makes me sick&it's just not directed at Theta.

By: PNM
#32by:    

Theta got the biggest pledge class tonight. I'm so happy for them! Slowly getting better theta. Proud of you guys!

By: Rush 2012
#33by:    

Congrats on getting the largest pledge class on the row!! love from KD

By: 1greek_lady
#34by:    

I am so glad I choose Theta!!! All the girls in this sorority are wonderful.

By: new member
#35by:    

At first I was hesitant about joining Theta, but I've met so many cool girls and it seems like so much fun I think I'll stick with it!

By: New Member
#36by:    

I can already tell this new pledge class is going to be great for Theta and Ive seen them get better every year. Keep up the good work girls and stay classy.

By: Junior
#37by:    

the theta's are a great group of girls! laid back, fun, cute, all around sweet hearts! I don't know whats up with all the hate-- I know lots of other sororities here don't have good sisterhood but they seem awfully bitter. love from chi o!

By: sororitysweetie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#38by:    

These girls ROCK!!!!! I was in one of those "top tier" groups and saw many boring noncool people there. I dropped beacuse it seemed there were two extremes types of personalities........the drunk partiers and boring.

Theta you are great.

By: Tiger fan
#39by:    

This is a great sorority! Go Theta, and congratulations!

By: I'm a Phi Mu but....
#40by:    

I always get so sad seeing people bash theta the way they do. This past year theta had the largest rush class AND the most newly initiated members (meaning not many dropped). Two of my very best friends went theta this year, not because they had to, but because they wanted to! I hope Theta continues going up from here. Hopefully with the new Alpha Phi chapter girls will be more accepting of theta. All I can really say is to keep your mind open and free from other people's opinions. Theta has some great girls in it and definitely has a great feel for true sisterhood.

By: Caroline

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.