by:    

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

are a super sorority.

By: i think you
#22by:    

ACTUALLLLY my friend pi phi was the first but whose really checking? theta was actually the second. adipi came waaaaayyyyy after theta did. do some hw before you know what youre tlaking about (:

By: @@longhorn love
#23by:    

Pi phi was the first Greek lettered fraternity for girls...

By: Um no
#24by:    

KAT is nationally ranked --1st at Yale and 1st in everyone's thoughts!!!

By: THETA!!!
#25by:    

Who is this person who keeps writing "1st at Yale"? NO ONE that is actually a Theta at LSU cares...it just makes me giggle. I am a Theta BTW.

By: LOLOL
#26by:    

It all depends on wording! KAT was the first GREEK LETTER organization for women. Pi Phi was the first NATIONAL secret organization for women since it was originally not named Pi Phi but I.C. Sorosis (didn't change to a Greek name until 1888). ADPi was the first secret organization for women but did not change it's name from the Adelphean Society until the early 1900s.

By: Who was first?
#27by:    

I'm appauled at some of the comments on this site.I would highly recommend you act like the proper southern girls your supposed to be.You should be supporting each other.Theta comment-it's not hard to figure out what sorority your in-HAHA!!!

By: Manners Please!
#28by:    

When I told the PNM's to keep their eyes open it certainly didn't take RUDE women from other sororities to post some negative comments.This is exactly what I was trying to cpnvey.Embarrassing,yes,for who ever posted
the negative comments because I'm not a Theta!Some southern manners would be advised.

By: embarrassing!!!
#29by:    

There is a Pi Phi posting negative comments about y'all.Love from DTR.

By: love Theta's
#30by:    

of my Theta ladies!Keeping it classy goes a long way!

By: So proud

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.