facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by:    

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

I heard that Mikie Mahtook's twin sisters rushed. Anybody know where they pref'd/pledged?

By: so
#12by:    

I think they went KD

By: @ so
#13by:    

What is wrong with everybody? This site shouldn't have anything from sorority girls at LSU on it: we're supposed to support each other. This is really disappointing and I hope it gets shut down so people can't see it and think this is how all of us act...

By: omg!
#14by:    

every sorority is awesome and no one should be bashing, but especially theta does not deserve some of the hateful things said. they're not top but they're getting their act together. keep it up! love from down the row

By: please get real
#15by:    

I love being a theta and am proud of my letters! love my sisters!!

By: theta
#16by:    

these girls have come a long way and are deff improving! keep up the good work ladies!! love from kd<3

By: kao
#17by:    

for theta!! from FSU!

By: love
#18by:    

Theta's rule nationally!
1st sorority
1st at yale
2nd largest endowment
Theta love from the lone star state!! love ya, kites of kisses

By: longhorn love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#19by:    

Too bad Alpha Delta Pi was the first sorority, founded in 1851. Phi Mu was second in 1852. I'm pretty sure 1851 comes before 1870. You get by on the technicality that you were "the first GREEK-LETTERED fraternity for women", that doesn't make you the first sorority. Just like Gamma Phi Beta says they were the first sorority because they were the first to use the word "sorority" instead of women's fraternity. It's kind of annoying, stop lying. You might be good in Texas but you suck everywhere in the SEC.

By: @longhorn love
#20by:    

someone needs to chill. they were the 1st greek lettered FRATERNITY for women. so they made a mistake, everyone's human. it doesn't mean they lied!! stop hating on the thetas, they are nice, sweet girls!!!

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.