facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: ellesshoe   

you is right. they have A cute new member, but not many more than that. and candle passings mean nothing in terms of popularity.

By: ellesshoe
#2  by: KAT   

poor, poor theta.

By: KAT
#3  by: KAT?   

Poor Theta? Really? Come on, these girls may have a bad rep, but they are beautiful and smart and don't deserve it.

By: KAT?
#4  by: uh what?   

saying a Theta is beautiful is an oxymoron.

By: uh what?
#5  by: um   

saying that the greek community is friendly at lsu (as ive seen via this website) is an oxymoron

By: um
#6  by: greekgirl   

i mean i think they are trying and i think that they will get a lot better in the next few years...

By: greekgirl
#7  by: truth   

Overall laid back girls. Not all that attractive, but maybe 10% are hot. They take some big girls, which is unusual for this campus (by big i mean could lose 40+ pounds). It's a mixed bag of everything. Some drink; some don't. Some are 7's or 8's; some are 2's or 3's (mostly in the middle). It's a very accepting group. Not as pushy with their sorority name as others; you don't see all of the pictures with annoying hand signs. Seemed to take in a relatively better class this year.

By: truth
#8  by: @ truth   

nah, are gonna stay 10th out of 10 til their charter gets pulled for failing to meet quota

By: @ truth
#9  by: re....   

that was about the most classless, dishonest thing ever..and you call thetas whiny, you are soooo far worse

By: re....
#10  by: butterfly   

This all sounds like middle/high school drama! Grow up girls and quit bashing, no one is "better" than the other!!!

By: butterfly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.