facebook

Tailgate frat tents

by:    

I am a senior in high school and I live in the area. Am I going to get dropped from every sorority if I go in the frat tents at tailgates? No one really knows me and I’m not sloppy or anything, but I know everyone in Greek life talks. I’m most likely not going to LSU, but if I do I don’t want to get dropped for something stupid. One of my friends got a bid even though she was in the tents underage, but I don’t want to risk it if it’s a huge deal.

Posted By: idk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You’re fine. Just don’t be messy and don’t post about it

By: Jjjj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

You ****ed up kid. You need to know how to carry yourself and stay in your lane. You do not need to be in the tents nor do you need to be on the parade grounds in high school. Greek life probably doesn’t want you.

By: looloopin
#3by:    

It’s not that it’s just a risk for your reputation but you also become a liability for the whole fraternity tailgate. You’re a minor. Whether you get hurt, in a fight, or assaulted- things that do happen- will be exponentially worse because of that. There’s a reason sororities cut for high school girls going to tailgates. Nothing good comes out of it

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.