facebook

out of stater

by:    

Hey I am from the midwest, I do have a lot of family in Mississippi and Louisiana- but I only have a few people who could give me letters of rec and not one for every sorority. Which sororities would most likely accept and out of stater with no letter of rec? I do fit the reputation of a lot of the top and upper tier sororities posted on here, but whether they are upper or lower tier doesn't really matter that much to me. I am just giving an idea of what I am like!

Posted By: Help.
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm going to be rushing too but I'm from Louisiana. If you dont get recs from people you know, you just send all your information to the sororities and they will find it for you. It's on LSU greek life's FAQ for sororities. So therefore, you will have all your recs.

By: Future PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.