facebook

recommendation letters

by:    

I'm from out of state but I really want to rush this fall. I was wondering how I would go about getting letters of recommendation for rush, sorority wise, since I'm out of state?
I don't know anyone who was in a sorority so I don't know what to do about recommendation letters.

Posted By: Ash
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Recommendations come from sorority alumnae. They do not have to have gone to LSU; they just have to be a national member of the sorority. You probably know more alumnae than you think. Start asking every woman you know who went to college if she has a sorority affiliation. This includes teachers, coaches, your mom's friends, your friend's moms, your parent's co-workers, ladies you know from church, babysitting, work, the neighborhood etc.

Sororities also have alumnae associations all over the place. Start searching for those nearest to you and contact them about recs. Good luck!

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.