facebook

growing fraternities

by:    

Whats the top 5 growing fraternities at LSU?

As in growing in members, events, overall popularity, etc.

And all the Sig Eps and Sigma Chi's that obviously bombard this website, just don't comment.
This isn't a topic for you to brag about how awesome you think you are.

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sig Ep and Sigma Chi are the entire top 5 growing houses!

By: Unbiased
by: well   

ha ha, yes sigma chi and sig ep are great chapters. but i would say the best GROWING chapters are sig ep, theta xi and sigma nu. sigma chi is already a top competitor. KA is slipping, and kappa sig is also slipping. still great chapters, but need to step it up. growing doesn't mean you're better than any chapter, it just means you've gotten better as of late

By: well
by: Haha   

Pretty certain that was sarcasm in response to the "don't say Sigma Chi or Sig Ep" thing.

By: Haha
#2by:    

Theta Chi is growing pretty quickly.

By: ΚΑΘ
by: hah   

whoever posted that theta chi is growing pretty quickly is a fuggin liar. they were JUST added to campus. i'm pretty sure they are indeed IFC now. but they have what founders? and thats it?

By: hah
#3by:    

Same with Phi Psi.

By: GoldenGal
by: well   

phi psi is literally awful so that's hilarious

By: well
#4by:    

Phi Psi is one of the worst fraternities with a house at LSU Theta Chi isn't even a fraternity as LSU? They are a club.

By: Tri Delt
#5by:    

Phi delt?

By: dirk
#6by:    

Most fraternities have grown very well over the past three years, chapter grades on the greek life website has figures from last year and I compared them to spring 2010.

Fiji had over 100 last year up from 62
Phi psi had over 90 up from 33
AGR hit 70 up from 26
Phi Delt has over 70 now up from 41

Though most here would probably say that all these chapters suck, I would say that these chapters have the most momentum and have grown very well in the three years ive been in the greek system.

By: honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.