facebook

chase

by:    

So what are the top 6 houses here for fraternities??
I'm also out of state

Posted By: Rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KA, KE, EX, Theta Xi, Pi Kapp and maybe Sig Ep or Sigma Nu.

By: Generally

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ..   

yeah, this is true. except sigma nu would really need to step things up in order to make top five with the others. but out of staters need to hear this: it's honestly gonna be a lil tough to get into some of these. and furthermore, northerners: i'm talkin like maryland and illinois and like wisconsin, you would be lucky to get a bid from any of these chapters. so just be aware of where you stand

By: ..
by: Since when   

is Maryland in the North?

By: Since when
by: ha   

yes maryland is the north. but do NOT let that keep you from rushing. it is going to be a lot of fun no matter where you end up.

By: ha
by: ^   

The post said "since when is Maryland in the North?" Maryland is South of the Mason-Dixon Line, so no it's not in the North. Learn some geography perhaps. I'm not from Maryland, I'm from another Southern state, but I know Maryland is in the South.

By: ^
by: uh   

let me be clear on this: maryland is NOT a southern state. mason dixon line means nothing.

By: uh
by: Nope   

you're opinion on whether Maryland is a Southern state literally means nothing given that it is a fact that it is a Southern State. Look it up if you're still unsure.

By: Nope
#2by:    

Oh and Delta Chi

by: Generally   

#2 is a phony haha.

#3by:    

even tho the site is pretty annoying for us greeks, lsu greeks that matter really is accurate. look it up rushees.

top fraternities: KA, Sigma Chi, Theta Xi, Sig Ep, Kappa Sig

top sororities: Tri Delt, KD, Phi Mu, Chi O, DZ

By: ha
by: No   

The original fraternity rankings were spot on, but when she rearranged them they weren't that good anymore. She really messed up the middle tier, Pi Kapp shouldn't have been dropped from the upper middle tier and Sigma Nu shouldn't have been dropped to lower middle.

By: No
by: no   

no i think sigma nu has really slipped as of late. not drastically but they're definitely not one of the most noteworthy chapters we have

By: no
by: ..   

i think the only PLAUSIBLE change on greeks that matter would be changing DKE with Sigma Nu. but people just don't want to respect DKE's history. their chapter is legendary at lsu. yes, they're a very small chapter. but that is by choice!

By: ..
#4by:    

but what exactly is a Pi Kapp? I've never heard of them

By: I'm sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.