Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

that sounds about right

By: Taylor
#2by:    

KD and DDD are the most popular

By: Tripp
#3by:    

do not try to overwrite the lsu greeks that matter tier chart. that is the most accurate tier chart. chi omega is absolutely top tier and kappa will never be better than delta zeta. it's just not gonna happen kappa.

TOP TIER
KD, Tri Delt, Chi O

UPPER MIDDLE
DZ, Phi Mu

MIDDLE
KKG, Pi Phi, DG

BOTTOM
Zeta

LITERALLY CRAP
THETA

By: no?
by: Sorry   

The greeks that matter tier chart was made by a DZ. They are not better than Kappa.

By: Sorry
#4by:    

Everyone wants to be a DDD. They are very selective.

By: Courtney
by: aaa   

... absolutely inaccurate
- every other sorority

By: aaa
#5by:    

Tri Delt is not top tier. Too many TOXIC seniors, rude and tacky.

By: Truth
#6by:    

That is not what I hear. Every year DDD is one of the most sought after sororities by pnms, KD is also very sought after. These are two tough sororities to get into. You need connections or ties.

By: Courtney
#7by:    

Do you even go to LSU? Pi Phi a bottom tier? Kappa an upper middle? Stay off the weed. Tri-Delt top tier? Based on what?

By: Blair is an idiot
#8by:    

Tri delt is top tier though but kappa and Pi phi are equally
As good.

KD /tri delt / chi O
Phi mu
Delta zeta
Kappa/Pi phi/ DG/ zeta

That's the truth

By: Ya I must agree
#9by:    

First, I'm not a Theta but don't you think it odd that Theta's have the highest rating and most responses on this site?

Statisctically speaking, the higher the number of entries/responses/comments the more accurate the sample.

So, just chill on the artibrary "who's cooler" notion. Find a few good friends in your house and have fun. That is what it is all about.

By: Do the Math

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: uh   

ok that's where i need to step in. the moment a theta argues that the number of ratings on fu ckin greek rank of all things means that theta is worth a dammn. thetas can EASILY rank themselves on this site. over and over and over and over again, hoping to bring in girls next year who can't tell that they're actually a really terrible chapter

By: uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.