facebook

theta that bad?

by:    

If I were to be dropped by everyone except for theta, would it be better to accept a bid, or just stay independent?

Posted By: soon-to-be PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you won't get more respect for being independent, period.

By: Take the bid
#2by:    

Every girl I know that has joined Theta has loved it, even if they were unsure about it at first. Its just like every other sorority on the row and honestly no one cares about reputations in the end

By: Do it
#3by:    

It seems like you might be going into greek life for the wrong reasons... Accept the bid if you like theta when you go through rush. Don't base your decision on reputation

By: Greek Guy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

You need to go where you feel comfortable, and not listen to all of this. I am an alum, and have joined my sororities alumnae chapter in my city. It is amazing how girls and older ladies are just like the chapter I joined at LSU, and they went to different schools at different times. It really is for a lifetime. I didn't really think too much of it when the sororities told me this at recruitment, but it really is for a lifetime. Job opportunities as well as support and guidance for my career have come out of my sorority experience. Good luck and have fun. By the way, I am a Theta.

By: OK
by: exactly   

it's a lifelong thing, undergrad is just part of the experience.

By: exactly
#5by:    

Go where you're comfortable. It's pretty sad that you're so worried about reputation.

By: anon1327

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.